Tuesday 27 August 2013

Free Printable Greater Than Less Than Posters

I created more task cards today to compare numbers. I love the idea of using an alligator to teach which way to use the greater than and less than symbols, so I also created a fun poster.  Since I haven't offered a free poster yet, I decided to offer this greater than less than one for FREE!

Click the picture to download it.  Don't forget to click on the star once you get to Teachers Pay Teachers Promoting-Success TpT to follow me. :)


Comparing Numbers with AlligatorsTeachers Pay Teachers Promoting-Success

Click HERE to sign up for secret sales and free printables 
from our Teachers Pay Teachers Promoting-Success store.

Click HERE to sign up for exclusive coupons and 
secret sales in our We Love Printable Art etsy shop.

---------------------------------------------------------

Wouldn't it look fabulous in your classroom?!

Comparing Numbers Teachers Pay Teachers Promoting-Success

But here is the most exciting news.  I was doing some research for a school counselor - for whom I am specially designing some digital signs.   Anyway, I found a great deal on very large printable posters!



By the way, I have more printable art for your home decor.  You can find the We Love Printable Art shop on the right, or click HERE.





Oh! I almost forgot!  Here are some task cards:


Comparing Numbers Teachers Pay Teachers Promoting-Success

I have lots of math task cards for other grades as well at our 
Teachers Pay Teachers Promoting-Success store.

Click HERE.







No comments:

Post a Comment