Friday 4 April 2014

I Teach. Therefore, I Drink Wine!

It's time for Friday Funnies!  On Fridays, you may find funny signs, jokes for kids and/or adults, pet humor, funny videos and more!  Please follow my blog for updates. If you would like to be featured to share something for Friday Funnies, please contact me.

Happy Friday!

I teach. Therefore, I wine.

I teach therefore I wine Teachers Pay Teachers Promoting-Success


These signs would also make great gifts for all your teacher friends! Enjoy!



Click HERE to sign up for secret sales and free printables 
from our Teachers Pay Teachers Promoting-Success store.

Click HERE to sign up for exclusive coupons and 
secret sales in our We Love Printable Art etsy shop.

---------------------------------------------------------






No comments:

Post a Comment