Thursday 10 April 2014

Teaching About Solar Power

Okay, so I'm switching it up a bit.  While I have so much for which to be Thankful, I have decided to change my Thursday theme.  The purpose of this blog is to provide teachers with tips, ideas, resources, good deals, etc.  Therefore, my new theme is Thrifty Thursday! Yes, I am still extending the offer of being featured on this blog.  I am averaging 5K-6K readers per month and growing! Yay!  Contact me to share your Thrifty Thursday product!


Click HERE to sign up for secret sales and free printables 
from our Teachers Pay Teachers Promoting-Success store.

Click HERE to sign up for exclusive coupons and 
secret sales in our We Love Printable Art etsy shop.

---------------------------------------------------------

Solar Car - World's Smallest Solar Powered Car - Educational Solar Powered Toy

I can't believe this little solar power car is only $1.62 with free shipping!



This adorable grasshopper is only $1.12 with $0.97 shipping!




Renewable Energy|What Are Solar Panels|what Is Solar Power (Green Energy|What Are Solar Panels|what Is Solar Power)

This ebook is only $3.99.  You can load a Kindle Reader on your school computer.





Strap On LED Fingers - Set of 4

Just think how motivated your reluctant readers could be with these finger lights!  Only $1.30 for four of them!  Free shipping.









No comments:

Post a Comment