Sunday 20 September 2015

A Round Tuit 276

Good morning from sunny Cairns!
It's the beginning of 2 weeks of school holidays and I'm so looking forward to spending time with my girls again.  We've got plenty of things planned - including lots of sewing and they're going to help me start to get things organised for the school carnival stall where we'll be selling lots of things upcycled from old clothes!

My favourite thing that I made last week was these cute little 
Zip Itself Coin Purses
Each week I'm trying out something new for small gift and stocking filler ideas. I think these little purses will make perfect little gifts. What do you think?

So how about you? What have you all been up to this past week. I'm looking forward to checking out all your projects - over 300 were linked up last week and I managed to get around and visit quite a lot of them! Sorry if I missed yours - I'll be trying to find some different sites to check out this week!

So let's get started.

-------------------------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this brilliant 
Paper Cups from Paper Seedlings.


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment