Wednesday 16 September 2015

Christmas crafting projects for the table and kitchen - Christmas Shouldn't Cost the Earth



This week I'm looking at things to make for the table and kitchen for Christmas.  I already have a few basic placemats that I made a couple of years ago with some Christmas Fabric I was given.

This week I made some Christmas Pot Holders.

  I used my own tutorial for these and made them 
with jeans pockets, fleece scraps for the batting
 and more Christmas Fabric  which I was given a few years ago.



Plus I also made a couple of Christmas Mug Rugs - upcycled from old clothes. The tutorial for these mug rugs is here.


Here are some more great ideas for crafting your own Christmas table and kitchen projects!



















I hope you've got some inspiration from all of these great Christmas crafting ideas.

For lots more inspiration - check out the group Pinterest Board for Christmas shouldn't cost the Earth.


Follow Jill @ Creating to Success's board Christmas Shouldn't Cost the Earth on Pinterest.

Feel free to ask to be a contributor to the board - the more the merrier!

And to see what other eco and budget friendly Christmas crafting projects I've looked at so far in this series - go here.

I shall be linking this post to many of the fabulous linky parties whose pretty buttons can be found on the bottom of this page and whose direct links can be found on my linky party page.

No comments:

Post a Comment