Sunday 25 October 2015

A Round Tuit 281

Hello! Welcome to another Round Tuit party.
I'm heaving a sigh of relief after my two BIG projects for this year are now done!  My new e-book is finished and published (Teach your kids to sew with a pair of jeans

and the school carnival, with my upcycled clothes stall is over

 (I shall be posting an update on how it went tomorrow!)

Today I'm taking my sewing machine in to be serviced as it's gone through a lot over the past few months and is in dire need of some TLC!  So this week I shall be doing plenty of housework both at home and on the blog and computer. I'm looking forward to catching up with what everyone has been up to lately as I'll have time to browse other blogs and Facebook pages etc this week!

So let's get on with this week's party!

--------------------------------------------


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here are my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, something that I always admire, not only because they look so pretty but for the sheer amount of patience needed to create these - 
a mass of Flower Hexies from Threading My Way
Next, a clothes upcycle - my favourite thing!! This one is a cute Beanie and Pair of Gloves from an old sweater by gkkreativ:


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment