Monday 9 November 2015

A new needle book - sewing for me!


A couple of weeks ago, I made my daughters their own sewing bag kits which included personalised needle books. I thought they were so cute that I just had to make myself one too!

I was grateful that I'd made a tutorial for these, so I didn't have to figure out the measurements again!

I add a couple of extra felt 'pages' to mine too, as I have a LOT of needles!

So now my needles are all neatly and prettily stored..

I'm looking at my pincushion, which doesn't seem very cute or exciting.

I have a whole Pinterest Pincushion Board full of cute ideas.
I think the next time I sew something for myself, I might make myself a funky new pincushion!

Do you have a nice needle book and pincushion?  

I shall be linking this post to many of the fabulous linky parties whose links and buttons can be found on my linky party page.

No comments:

Post a Comment