Wednesday 11 November 2015

Christmas Fabric Reusable Christmas Cards




This week I made some more of my 

This time I used some scraps of Christmas fabric that had some mini picture panels on. So I simple cut out some panels and stitched them onto the front of the cards!
I did one in white, one in blue and one in grey denim from jeans scraps I have left over from other projects.




For the tutorial showing how to make these eco- and budget friendly cards, that can be reused and sent on to someone new every year, go here.

And for lots more Handmade Christmas inspiration, please do check out our group Pinterest board




I'll be linking this post to many of the fabulous linky parties whose pretty buttons can be found on the bottom of this page and direct links on my linky party page.

No comments:

Post a Comment