Sunday 10 January 2016

A Round Tuit 292

Happy Monday!
Last week I had lots of fun with my girls doing a different kind of crafting to sewing. We did some science projects - making cars that could move! Powered by balloons and rubber bands!
It was lots of fun and very rewarding when the cars worked, but equally frustrating when they didn't!
You can read more about our efforts here!

This week my girls are at 'boot camp' for 3 days, which they always really enjoy - time spent with friends running around playing all kinds of active games!
This gives me 3 days to sew! Yay!!!
I'll share what I do on the blog this week.

So how about you? What have you been up to this past week?

Let's get this party started and find out!

------------------------------------------------------------



Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, A Granny Square crochet tutorial from Happy In Red.
I'm featuring this because this year one of my goals is to learn to crochet better. I started out 2 years ago and still can't manage a granny square! I'm determined to master it and hope that this tutorial will get me there!


Next, another fabulous 
Collection of sewing tutorials gathered by Wesens Art

There is now a huge collection of sorted sewing tutorial lists on this blog making it easer than ever to find the pattern you need!





For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment