Sunday 17 January 2016

A Round Tuit 293

Hello again and welcome to another week here at Creating my way to Success.
It's the final week of the school holidays and I think we're all a bit excited about next week's new term and school year! 
I've been getting things ready this past week - my favourite thing being the new lunch bags I made for my girls.
 (tutorial coming tomorrow!)


Still, let's not wish our last week of holidays away - there's lots more fun yet to be had!
What have you all been up to this week? Let's get this party started and find out!

------------------------------------------------------------------


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these fabulous 
Finger Knit Infinity Scarves from Julie is Coco and Cocoa.
Next, you know I love upcycles - especially ones from old jeans - here's a fabulously simple 
Wine Bottle Gift Bag from Threading my Way.



Finally, another really simple idea - how to make a 
Drawstring Bag from a pillowcase by Tea and a Sewing Machine.



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment