Sunday 31 January 2016

A Round Tuit 295


It's February! Can you believe a whole month of the year has passed by already?  My girls went back to school last week so I had 3 days of catching up and working out where I'm at. I made a start on learning to crochet - which is one of my goals for this year.  I also did a bit of work on my blog - have you noticed my new swanky drop-down menu?? I'm very proud of it - took a while to get it right!
Now I'm all organised and back on track for the year. I've got more sewing planned for this week, with another new tutorial in the works! Stay tuned for more of that later in the week!

For now - let's see what you've all been up to. Let's get this party started.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, some very tasty looking 
Spicy Devilled Eggs from Living off Love and Coffee.
Can you believe I've never made devilled eggs! They look so good and so easy to make that I think I'l have to finally give them a go!



Next, this super cute Crochet Potholder from Flamingo Toes.
Since I'm back to learning to crochet this year - this caught my eye and has a free pattern too!



Finally, some awesome upcycled magazine paper earrings from Upcycled Design Lab.
Both of my daughters recently got their ears pierced and I'm sure they'll love these when they see them and maybe we can all have a go at making them!



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment